Returns & Refunds
Petite Maison hopes that you love your new cubby house as much as we do, however, we will happily assist by providing you with an exchange, refund or credit note should the need arise.
Please ensure your return meets the following criteria:
- Petite Maison product returns that wish to be refunded must be received back to us within 30 days of receiving your order.
- Petite Maison returns that wish to be exchanged for a different style cubby must be received back to us within 30 days of receiving your order.
- Goods must be in their original condition with the tags attached including original packaging.
- No refund for change of mind on sale items—exchange only within 14 days.
- Return shipping costs will not be covered for change of mind returns.
Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help arrange the logistics of your return.
Damaged Or Faulty Goods
Petite Maison (proof of purchase is required) is happy to provide an exchange or refund on any product purchased directly from us exhibiting a genuine manufacturing fault, being unfit for the product’s intended purpose, significantly different from what was shown to you or in breach of manufacturer’s warranties or consumers guarantees.
Refunds will be processed using the original tender type and Eftpos refunds must be processed against the original card. Customer name address and contact number must be provided for all refunds.
If you believe you have received a faulty item (this does not include fit issues) please contact the Customer Service team on 0438 118 442 or email email@example.com so we can arrange for your item to be returned to us for assessment and if deemed to be a fault in the manufacture of the piece we will offer you a replacement or refund.
If the item is assessed and is not deemed to be a fault in the manufacture of the item, we will return the item to you. Please note that we will only accept returns originally purchased via www.petitemaisonplay.com.au